<strong>Here</strong> you will find all <strong>the information</strong> regarding the management of your data by Kettleblaze in compliance with current privacy regulations.
Information pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, we are making the following information available to you.
We at https://kettleblaze.store believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document details the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how it is used
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record visitors to the site-usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
Information in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages, or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personally identifiable information, so all data is collected in a completely anonymous form.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser’s PC within the browser. They contain basic information about Internet browsing and thanks to the browser are recognized each time the user visits the site.
How to disable cookies
It is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser you are using, by accessing the settings (preferences or options): this choice may limit some of the site’s browsing features.
Cookies used on this site may fall into the categories described below.
Third-party privacy policies.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party servers for more information about their practices and for instructions on how to disable certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so through your individual browser options. More information on cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the respective browser websites
Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user logged in while browsing by preventing the site from requiring the user to log in multiple times to access subsequent pages
Preference saving activities
These cookies allow remembering the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, they allow setting the language.
Statistical and audience measurement activities (ex: Google Analytics).
These cookies help us understand, through anonymously collected and aggregated data, how users interact with the websites by providing information regarding sections visited, time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps to improve the performance of the websites.
Social media cookies (ex: Facebook )
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some popular social media features and provide them within the site. In particular they allow registration and authentication on the site via facebook and google connect, sharing and commenting on site pages on social, enable “like” functionality on Facebook and “+1″ on G+.
Purposes of processing.
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- Providing access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals/sites linked with this one and to the sending of communications also of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and the companies controlled and/or linked by it and/or Sponsors
- Possible transfer to third parties of the aforementioned data, always aimed at carrying out email marketing campaigns and sending communications of a commercial nature
- Carrying out the obligations required by laws or regulations
- Contact management
Methods of processing
Data will be processed in the following ways:
- Data collection with single-opt mode, in special database
- Registration and processing on paper and/or magnetic media
- Organization of the archives in a mainly automated form, in accordance with the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code
Subjects to whom personal data may be communicated
The data collected may be communicated to:
- companies and businesses for direct mailing uses or similar activities
- associations and foundations willing to purchase advertising space on the lists or on the site and/or related to the provision of a particular service
- parties that must have access to the data, as per law or secondary and/or EU regulations
Ai sensi ai sensi dell’art. 7 (Diritto di accesso ai dati personali ed altri diritti) del Codice della Privacy, vi segnaliamo che i vostri diritti in ordine al trattamento dei dati sono:
- Società e imprese per usi di direct mailing o attività analoghe
- Associazioni e fondazioni intenzionate ad acquistare spazi pubblicitari sulle liste o sul sito e/o collegate alla fornitura di un particolare servizio
- Ottenere a cura del titolare, senza ritardo:
- la conferma dell’esistenza o meno di dati personali che vi riguardano, anche se non ancora registrati, e la comunicazione in forma intellegibile dei medesimi dati e della loro origine, nonché della logica e delle finalità su cui si basa il trattamento; la richiesta può essere rinnovata, salva l’esistenza di giustificati motivi, con intervallo non minore di novanta giorni
- la cancellazione, la trasformazione in forma anonima o il blocco dei dati trattati in violazione di legge, compresi quelli di cui non è necessaria la conservazione in relazione agli scopi per i quali i dati sono stati raccolti o successivamente trattati
- l’aggiornamento, la rettifica ovvero, qualora vi abbia interesse, l’integrazione dei dati esistenti; opporvi in tutto o in parte per motivi legittimi al trattamento dei dati personali che vi riguardano ancorché pertinenti allo scopo della raccolta
Please note that the data controller, for all legal purposes is:
- Cristian Gabbanini
- VAT no. 02645100393
- Via Lavino 195
- 40050 - Monte San Pietro (BO)
- Tel: +39 351 666 410 3
- Email: [email protected]
To exercise your rights under Article 7 of the Privacy Code or to have your data deleted from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels provided.
All data are protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children.
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal information from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will make every effort to remove that information as soon as possible.
All information requested is mandatory.
By sumbitting your review to Kettleblaze, you accept all the above mentioned privacy policies.
In addition, you aknowledge that your review will be published on our website without any additional consent being required.
You furthermore aknowledge that your first name and the initial of your last name will be visible at the top of your review along with every other information you submitted.
Kettleblaze will reserve its right to decide wether to publish or not to publish your review on its own judgement and wether you’ll be eligible for the discount coupon showed in the offer.
You are not allowed to write:
- Profanities or insults
- Any kind of spam
- Links to other websites or products (social profiles too)
- Fake reviews
You are always welcome to:
- Express your own toughts and feelings about our products and our customer service
- Express constructive criticism
- Be kind and nice to everybody
The cookies currently enabled on our site are as follows:
You can disable them by clicking on the switch to the right of the associated service name. Remember that disabling cookies may degrade your browsing and shopping experience on our site. Please note: if you disable stripe you will not be able to store on our store. The preferences cookie cannot be disabled because it is used to store which cookies you wish to enable and which ones you wish to disable.